A Maverick Barber is a self-motivated, creative, inspirational team member who exceeds the expectations of the customer with superior, well rounded technical skills and customer service. We are looking for like-minded individuals who can adapt to a fast paced, team oriented environment while also maximizing retail opportunities. Maverick barbers should exude exceptional work ethic through punctuality, enthusiasm for the brand, and the ability to establish and continue to strengthen client retention, as well as being an amazing team player.
- Must be currently licensed in cosmetology or barbering
- Minimum of 3 year experience on the floor
- Demonstrate consistent high-quality technical skill in all areas of cutting including, but not limited to, clipper cuts with fades, natural necklines, texturizing, and customization to client needs and hair type.
- Build and maintain a well-served repeat clientele
- Attend regular education classes to improve upon current technical skill set, changing trends and new techniques
- Able to work with all team members while maintaining a positive attitude
- Be self-motivated to reach goals set personally and by manager
- Uphold top-notch customer service at all times with all clients
- Maximize retail opportunities through consistent and effective chair education with clients
- Respect individuals’ diverse experiences and work effectively with people from a variety of backgrounds
- Adhere to all of Maverick Studio’s policies and procedures as well as state board rules, regulations and cleanliness
- Able to adapt to an ever changing environment and growing company
- Above all, always set the bar high through dedication, hard work, and excellence
- Shaving with a straight razor skills are a plus
Thank you and we look forward to meeting you.
$2,500.00 to $5,800.00 /month
On floor: 3 years (Preferred)
Hamilton, ON (Preferred)
All fields are required.